Please Note: Test render jobs are free, but they are limited to 1 core hour per render test. If you are running a test render job, you do not need render credits.
This guide assumes that you have created a Render Rocket "Project" and you have your project files uploaded. It also assumes that you are launching a render job via the StratusCore Render Rocket dashboard, NOT from LaunchPad. You also need render credits. You can verify your render credit balance either via the StratusCore Platform
Or after you log into the StratusCore Render Rocket dashboard.
After logging into your StratusCore Render Rocket account at www.renderrocket.com click "Launch Render" on the top nav bar.
STEP 1 - Select your PROJECT, your SCENE, and then your SOFTWARE
STEP 2 - Enter your render settings.
1) Mode: Standard or Free Test
2) Frames: You can enter individual frames and frame ranges. Separate each frame or frame range with a space.
Example: "12 20-25 31-43,3"
"12" will render frame 12
"20-25" will render frames 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25
"31-43,3" will render frames 31, 34, 37, 40, and 43
3) Output Name: This value is auto-filled with the name of the project, you can change this value
4) Output Format: Depending on your project software, you may be able to specify the output.
5) Resolution: Input the resolution of your output, unless its already specified in your render settings.
6) Camera: Input the name of a renderable camera. Must be typed exactly, case sensitive.
7) Gamma Correction: 3DS Max users only. Enable this if your render seems too dark.
9) Notifications: You can enter a valid email address to be notified when the render job is complete
After clicking the [Launch] button, you will be taken back to your Render Rocket Dashboard.
** IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to monitor your render job **
At this point, you can click on the render job name. Clicking the render job name will take you to the render job Details page.
1) Render Job details
2) Frame Summary - total number of frames being rendered, how many frames are currently rendering, how many are queued, how many are completed.
3) Frame by frame details.
4) Download Panel. This is where you will be able to download your completed render job.
Not finding what you are looking for here? Try our searchable Help Resources or contact our support team for more information. You can always email email@example.com for technical questions. Don't hesitate to contact us - we are here to help you get your renders done and meet your deadlines.
Article is closed for comments.