If you are instructor of an educational institution, or wish to manage a pool of credits to several other users (for example your team of artists), you may want to consider the Class Management feature.
With Class Management, you can:
- Invite users to enroll in your 'class' (you may only have one 'class' at a time).
- Assign render credits from your account to multiple enrolled user accounts
(IMPORTANT: You will also have full access to revoke any / all credits from an enrolled user's account. *If a user has personal credits, it's advised that they create a new account for the 'class'.)
- View each enrolled user's "Total Renders", "Total Frames", and remaining "Credits Available."
**To get started, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then enable Class Management on your account.
Access Class Management:
1. Log into your Render Rocket Account
2. Click "Manage Account". Top right corner.
3. Manage Account page will load. Under "Account Settings" you will see the option for "Class Management." Click on Class Management
- Credits Available to Allocate (to your students or team of artists.)
- "Enrolled Students" (aka team members)
The users you currently have enrolled. Option to add / remove credits to or from their account.
- Users you have invited, but have not yet accepted.
- The ability to assign render credits to each enrolled user.
- A unique URL that you will use to invite users. Simply provide the URL to any users you want to manage. Recipients of the URL will be instructed to either link their current account to yours or to create a new account.
- A button that removes all users, revokes all credits from their accounts, and changes your invitation url code.
An example of a workflow (once Class Management has been enabled) would be:
Email your invitation link to your students or team members. [see above #5]
Once users accept the invitation, assign credits either individually or with the "batch" option. [see above #4]
If you need to revoke credits, you can do it manually or,
Use the button at the bottom of the page to revoke all credits from all enrolled users, remove all users, and change invitation code for a future 'class'.