If you are instructor of an educational institution, or wish to manage a pool of credits to several other users, you may want to consider the Class Management feature.
With Class Management, you can:
- Invite users to enroll in your 'class' (you may only have one 'class' at a time).
- Assign/Revoke render credits from your account to multiple enrolled user accounts (Important: You will have full access to revoke any/all credits from an enrolled user's account. If a user has personal credits, it's advised that they create a new account for the 'class'.)
- View each enrolled user's "Total Renders", "Total Frames", and remaining "Credits Available."
To get started, please contact us at email@example.com. We will then enable Class Management on your account. Once it is enabled, you'll be able to access it by clicking "Manage Account" in the top right-hand corner of your browser when logged into Render Rocket. On the "Manage Account" page, you'll see the option for "Class Management."
In the Class Manager section, you'll see:
- Your credit balance, which you can allocate to enrolled users.
- The users you currently have enrolled and the option to add/remove credits to their account.
- The users that you have invited, but have not yet accepted.
- The ability to assign X credits to each enrolled user.
- A unique URL that you will use to invite users. Simply provide the URL to any users you want to manage. Recipients of the URL will be instructed to either link their current account to yours or to create a new account.
- A button that removes all users, revokes all credits from their accounts, and changes your invitation url code.
An example of a workflow (once Class Management has been enabled) would be:
- Email your invitation link to your users.
- Once users are enrolled, assign credits either individually or with the "batch" option.
- When you are ready to close the 'class', revoke credits manually or...
- Use the button at the bottom of the page to revoke all credits from all enrolled users, remove all users, and change invitation code for a future 'class'.