Rendering for 3DS Max, Cinema 4D, and Maya while using a Virtual Workstation is available via LaunchPad. The LaunchPad plugin is preinstalled on each workstation.
If you'd like to render using another software package, please contact StratusCore. Contacting your Artist Care support team
If you are running a preview render, you may do so within your software application. Please be aware that the Virtual Workstation has an auto logout feature which checks for system inactivity.
Test & Full Renders
You can run test render jobs and final render jobs using StratusCore’s LaunchPad plugin, here’s how:
- Save your scene, making sure you have the desired render settings selected.
- a) Inside Maxon C4D, click Plugins -> Render Rocket LaunchPad
b) Inside Maya, click Render Rocket -> Render with LaunchPad...
c) Inside 3DS Max, click Rendering -> Render Rocket LaunchPad...
- Log into your StratusCore or Render Rocket account. Enter your email address and password.
- From the scene summary window, you can change your render settings (frame range, mode, etc.) by clicking the "Render Settings" button.
- Once you’ve specified your settings, click the "Launch Render" button.
- Your scene will upload and begin rendering. The time it takes to upload your scene file and assets is dependent on your internet connection and the amount of data you are sending to Render Rocket.
- To view your rendered frames, click on the render job from the left information pane.
- Navigate through "RenderRocket LaunchPad" -> "Mission Output" to find your render job and rendered frames.
Need more render credits?
If you need more render credits or storage space, log into your StratusCore Platform account at www.stratuscore.com and add Render Credits or Storage using an A La Cart purchase from the marketplace.
Not finding what you are looking for here? Try our searchable Help Resources or contact our support team for more information. You can always email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical questions. Don't hesitate to contact us - we are here to help you get your renders done and meet your deadlines.