Rendering is currently available for 3DS Max, Cinema 4D, and Maya
If you'd like to render using another software package, please contact StratusCore. Contacting your Artist Care support team
If you are running a preview render, you may do so within your software application.
Test & Full Renders
You can run test renders and final render jobs using StratusCore’s LaunchPad plugin, here’s how:
- Save your scene, making sure you have the desired render settings selected.
- Click on “RenderRocket” from the top of the menu bar of your software application, then click “Launch RenderRocket” from the drop-down menu. C4D users can load the plugin.
- Log into your StratusCore or Render Rocket account.
- From the scene summary window, you can change your render settings (frame range, mode, etc.) by clicking the "Render Settings" button.
- Once you’ve specified your settings, click the "Launch Render" button.
- Your scene will upload and begin rendering.
- To view your rendered frames, click on the render job from the left information pane.
- Navigate through “RenderRocket LaunchPad” > “Mission Output” to find your render job and rendered frames.
Need more render credits?
If you need more render credits or storage space, log into your StratusCore Platform account at www.stratuscore.com and add Render Credits or Storage using an A La Cart purchase from the marketplace.
Not finding what you are looking for here? Try our searchable Help Resources or contact our support team for more information. You can always email email@example.com for technical questions. Don't hesitate to contact us - we are here to help you get your renders done and meet your deadlines.