Rendering is currently available for Maya 2016, 2017, 2018 and Nuke on the Workstation
If you'd like to render using other software, you may access Render Rocket via the platform dashboard (accessible by logging into your account from stratuscore.com) by clicking on the "Render Rocket" button in the left navigation.
If you are running a preview render, you may do so within your software application.
Test & Full Renders
You may run test and full renders using StratusCore’s LaunchPad plugin, here’s how:
- In the software you are using, save your scene, making sure you have your desired image output type selected.
- Click on “RenderRocket” from the top of the menu bar of your software application, then click “Launch RenderRocket” from the dropdown.
- Log into your StratusCore or Render Rocket account.
- From the “Launch Detected - Scene Summary” window, you can change your render settings (frame range, mode, etc.) by clicking the “Render Settings” button.
- Once you’ve specified your settings, click the “Launch Render” button.
- After a few moments, your scene will upload and begin rendering.
- To view your rendered frames, click “Manager” from the left-hand information pane.
- Navigate through “RenderRocket LaunchPad” > “Mission Output” to find your render job and
Need more credits?
If you need more render credits or storage space, log into your StratusCore account at www.stratuscore.com and add Render Credits or Storage using the “Purchase” button at the top right of the page.
Not finding what you are looking for here? Try our searchable Help Resources or contact our support team for more information. You can always email email@example.com for technical questions. Don't hesitate to contact us - we are here to help you get your renders done and meet your deadlines.