Minimum requirements to run a Virtual Workstation:
- A laptop or desktop computer running 64 bit Windows or 64 bit OSX (El Capitan v10.11 or above).
- An internet connection.
- Minimum connection speed requirement: ## Mbit/s
We recommend that you meet the following speeds:
- 3D modeling using industry standard 3D modeling applications: ## Mbit/s
- Visual Effects: ## Mbit/s
- Post Production: ## Mbit/s
- 45 Mbit/s download @ 1080p (Single Screen)
90 Mbit/s download @ 1080p (Dual Screen)
130 Mbit/s download @ 4K (Single Screen)
Latency: < 30 milliseconds
Links to free internet speed tests:
Its best to try more than one service to test internet speed and not rely on only 1 test.
Post production sound editing work with Adobe CC software will require ## Mbit/s internet connection.
Please see Adobe.com for their statement / best practices on sound editing in a cloud environment: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html
Not finding what you are looking for here? Try our searchable Help Resources or contact our support team for more information. You can always email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical questions. Don't hesitate to contact us - we are here to help you get your renders done and meet your deadlines.