Web Uploading lets you upload your source files directly through the Render Rocket website. All files must either be uploaded individually or in .zip or .rar archive.
Note: Uploading folders is not allowed
This method is best suited for smaller file sizes under 1GB.
- Click the "Projects" tab.
- Select your Project from the list of Projects.
- Use the Upload button in the File Management window in the bottom right of the window.
- Select your files (you can select multiple files) then click "okay".
- Click "Upload" once all the files have been processed.
Not finding what you are looking for here? Try our searchable Help Resources or contact our support team for more information. You can always email email@example.com for technical questions. Don't hesitate to contact us - we are here to help you get your renders done and meet your deadlines.