Below are the steps to follow in order to connect your SFTP storage to StratusCore's storage manager.
- Log in at StratusCore.com
- Select “My Storage” on the left sidebar.
- Select “Add External Storage” on the Storage window.
- Select “Add Storage” drop-down and select “SFTP”.
- Select the “RSA Public Key Option” option to use FTP.
- Fill out the following input fields with the following information:
- Host – IP Address or DNS name of your FTP server.
- Root – The FTP path location (example: /tmp ).
- Username – Username for your FTP account.
- Generated Keys.
- In the “Folder Name” field, enter a custom name for your SFTP Storage drive.
- If the connection was successful, you will see a “GREEN” dot next to your folder name.
- Once completed with your external storage addition, click the “All Files” link next to “Add External Storage”.
Not finding what you are looking for here? Try our searchable Help Resources or contact our support team for more information. You can always email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical questions. Don't hesitate to contact us - we are here to help you get your renders done and meet your deadlines.