From your dashboard, you can get to the Projects administration page by clicking the "Projects” button on the left navigation. Here, you can keep track of the different projects that you are working on.
When you create a Project, a storage folder is created for that project. You may then add other users to your project and adjust their permissions, enabling secure collaboration.
Create a Project:
- From the Projects page: click on the green “plus” circle in the upper right-hand corner.
- A box will pop up asking you to name your project. Enter the name for your project then click "Create Project". It is a good idea to name your project something descriptive if you are working with other users. Once you've created the project, click "Close" to close the box.
- Now, you will see your project listed in the "My Projects" section (since you created the project). Click on the project name to open that project.
- From the project screen, you can add members using their email address.
- Users will show up in search results if they have a StratusCore account. If they don’t have a StratusCore account, you are prompted to send them an automated email inviting them to create one.
- Once a user is added, you can Delegate Admin Rights to a specific user (or users), which gives them authority to add and remove project members.
The ability to create a project, add collaborators, and manage permissions and access control to folders is available to all StratusCore users.