From your Dashboard, you can navigate to the Projects page by expanding the Collaborate section, and then clicking on [Projects].
The Projects page allows you create personal and / or team projects.
When you create a Project, a storage folder is created for that project. A Project folder can contain your own work, or you can share your project with other users. If your project is shared with others, you have the ability to adjust their permissions, enabling secure collaboration.
Create a Project:
- From the "Projects" page: click on the blue [Create New Project] button, located on the RIGHT, under the storage icon.
- After the "Create a Project" page loads: Enter a Project Name, Project Description, and a Client Company
- Click the blue [Create New Project] button on the bottom RIGHT side of the page.
For a visual step by step guide, please see Create a Project. A Visual guide.
If you need to add users / team members to your project:
- Find the Project Name. (You can sort by Name, Date created, or number of members)
- Click on the blue [View] button associated to the project.
- On the Project Details page, you will see "Add Users to Your Project".
- Enter a VALID, fully qualified email address of the user or team member you wish to add, and then click [Search]
- If the email is valid, the user will appear on the list. Click "Add User".
- Once a user is added, you can Delegate Permissions to the user(s).
For a visual step by step guide, please see Add Team Members to your Project. A Visual Guide.
Not finding what you are looking for here? Try our searchable Help Resources or contact our support team for more information. You can always email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical questions. Don't hesitate to contact us - we are here to help you get your renders done and meet your deadlines.