- Click on 'Digital Escrow' in the sidebar.
- Click 'Create New Escrow Project' button in the upper right hand corner.
- Follow the steps to fill out your project proposal, on the 'Start New Project' section of the form.
- Enter your project's name.
- Your project's start-date.
- Your project's end date.
- Type the email of the person you are collaborating with on this project.
- Click 'Search' - if you're project partner is found, you're good to go onto the next step. Your project partner must already have a StratusCore ID in order to begin a project with them.
- Click 'Next' button.
- You will then move on to the 'Set Deliverable' section of the form. Fill out your project deliverable description - this is what you will be delivering to your client or receiving from your designer.
- Click 'Next'.
- You've arrived at the 'Payment Terms' section of the form. This is where you set your project's worth and your role.
- Set your project's worth.
- Choose the 'Artist' role from the dropdown menu.
- Set up your bank account. This is how you get paid! Yay!
- Choose how you'd like to pay for your project setup fee. Currently you can only pay by credit card.
- You've arrived at the 'Review Project Summary' part of the form which is the final page. Review your project's details and click 'Send Escrow Project for Approval'.
You're done! You've created your new Digital Escrow project as an artist!
Not finding what you are looking for here? Try our searchable Help Resources or contact our support team for more information. You can always email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical questions. Don't hesitate to contact us - we are here to help you get your renders done and meet your deadlines.